The mission of the Hancock Wildlife Foundation is to promote the conservation and appreciation of wildlife and their habitats through science, education, and stewardship.
We aim to accomplish these goals through our programs, including:
- Live streaming cameras to engage the public on wildlife behavior and natural history and incite a sense of inspiration and appreciation
- Scientific research projects to address gaps in our knowledge and understanding of local wildlife species
- Providing a public forum for discourse and exchange of ideas on wildlife and wildlife related issues
- The production and publication of wildlife books and educational materials on ecological and natural history topics
- Providing expertise on human-wildlife conflict and creating viable mitigation options to allow for sustainable co-existence